THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER! Way to capture the "moment" :)
Aren't candid pictures the BEST?! Such a great pic! Now you have something to show her future boyfriends ;)
Funny!
Seriously great pic. :-) Thanks for calling me on my birthday! That was sweet. I am sorry I missed yours! Did you have a great one?
At least she's diggin' in style!! So funny...
hAAAA!!
Go get 'em, Kennedy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER! Way to capture the "moment" :)
Aren't candid pictures the BEST?! Such a great pic! Now you have something to show her future boyfriends ;)
Funny!
Seriously great pic. :-) Thanks for calling me on my birthday! That was sweet. I am sorry I missed yours! Did you have a great one?
At least she's diggin' in style!! So funny...
hAAAA!!
Go get 'em, Kennedy!
Post a Comment