Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Everyday Life

Many of you have commented recently about how we are always doing fun things and you want to come to Texas.  Well, it’s true, Texas IS fun and yes you should come visit us, but just so you know life isn’t always a bed of roses around here.  We ARE very lucky to live 10 minutes away from Sea World and that it offers so many fun things to do, and we do go often since we have a season pass. Of course I also tend to take and post pictures of the fun things we do…but there IS plenty of this going on at our home too, actually more than we wish! Here is our cutie in action on her time out stool!

DSC_0909

So don’t worry, our life still includes the normal day-to-day things here in Texas too.  But I do have to say, since we don’t live close to family and don’t get to attend all the family gatherings that many of you do, in our family time we do like to get out and about and explore new things around us. So next time you see a post about something fun we did, you can rest assured there was also plenty of  other “fun” things going on too! 

4 comments:

ferardandy said...

over here, too!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Too funny!

The Maucotel's said...

I love it! Keepin' it real!

Rose said...

Oh my angel baby, I love her no matter what she is doing.