Sunday, January 16, 2011

Texan Christmas

This year we decided to stay in Texas for Christmas, it was the first year spent away from our families.  I’m not going to lie, we definitely missed them at times, but it was good to celebrate just with our little family too.  Although it’s wonderful being able to see both of our families when we go home, it was nice just doing what we wanted and relaxing here together!  Kennedy even slept in until 9:30 Christmas morning, what a nice present to us!

DSC_0551 Our Christmas Eve Dinner DSC_0557  Santa ate the milk and cookies we made and filled the stockings!

DSC_0565 I loved being in our living room with the Christmas Tree lights on, it was so cozy and peaceful!

DSC_0580 DSC_0583 Checking out her stocking and presents!DSC_0590 DSC_0596 We were having issues with our camera and sadly this picture is blurry, but I’m posting it anyways because her excited face is too cute! DSC_0620Kennedy loved her princess dress from Gma Barb! DSC_0627Our Texan Christmas Dinner- Brisket and Potatoes with Rudy’s Bar-BQ Sause of course!DSC_0642 DSC_0655 DSC_0666

We hope ya’ll had a wonderful Christmas too!

6 comments:

Rose said...

I'm loving all these posts!! There's nothing better than Christmas at home with little children!! Good food too!!

Emily said...

Yumm! Your Texas dinner looks divine! We have the same couch as you too! I guess that means we have great style! Glad you had a great Christmas. I wanted to say thank you for the comment you left on my Sacrifice post. I didn't think anyone had read it, but I am glad you did and that you liked it. Thank you!

Fielding Family said...

So cute and fun! We have the same couch haha and Kennedy and Ella have the same dress ups! Cute! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

Melanie and Jake said...

My girls love princesses and dressing up too. They all need to play together again!

Unknown said...

I like kennedy's excited face! Your Christmas dinner looks so good, it made me hungry. Miss you guys!

alecia said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you all had a nice Christmas.