Last week we went to the Witte Museum with Kennedy’s friends Boston and Maddi, and their parents. On Tuesday afternoons admission is free, so we decided to go check it out…along with everyone else in SA :). They had a lot of really neat things, most of it was geared for elementary age children, but the kids still had lots of fun exploring all there was to see!
Kennedy, Boston and Maddi
I think Kennedy’s favorite part was dancing on this mat that changed colors, she loved it! Her and Boston had a great time.
And what kid doesn’t like playing in the water?
Kennedy was watching this coil and I was on the other side taking pictures and the next thing I know she is soaked! A big kid came over and turned the coil really fast and water went spraying all over Kennedy in a matter of seconds before either of us could do anything. She didn’t even cry, just acted a bit surprised.
We are enjoying exploring all the things there are to see and do in San Antonio!
9 comments:
Looks like a fun place. Is Kennedy's hair naturally curly or do you curl it? She's adorable!
We're friends with Maddie's parents, Katy and Micah. Funny! You guys must be doing the same job in TX, cool cool.
Kennedy has the cutest hair!! I love how curly it is! I'm so glad we can keep in touch like this! Sounds like you are enjoying TX!
I love Kennedy's hair (as do most commentors I see) What a cutie. And thanks for the free Tuesday tip. I am going to have to check this place out someday.
Do you put anything in Kennedy's hair to keep it from going frizzy? or do you even have to worry about that? Because sometimes when Hadley plays around to rough it makes her hair crazy but I don't usually put anything in it but I'm thinking I'll start to...
too*
burrhiMy little angel goldielocks is growing up. I'm sad she's not a baby anymore! I can't wait to see you all.
Gotta love free days! I love the dancing mat, that looks so cool!! And Kennedy's hair really is sooo cute!!
I wanna play at that place! If I come on a Tuesday will you take me??? :)
Kennedy just gets cuter with EVERY picture! Gosh I miss that little tyke!
Post a Comment