Friday, July 2, 2010

Wedding and Utah Trip

We went to Utah the beginning of May for my brother Christian and Lanée’s wedding. It was a fun and wonderful day! They make a cute couple and are perfect for each other, we are so happy for them and glad to have Lanée as part of the family now! The wedding, luncheon and reception all turned out beautiful!    DSC_0356The Newlyweds!

  DSC_0367

Her dress was gorgeous!DSC_0376Beautiful tulips on Temple Square  DSC_0401 The Receptionimage image The Jensen Family image   They had dancing at the reception and Kennedy was loving every minute of it!  She constantly wanted to be dancing and every time a song ended she’d say “more, more”, I wish I had it on video!

-St. George-

Most of the rest of our trip was sadly spent in jammies and sleeping! Kennedy and I got sick before we even flew out to UT, and we both got worse half-way through the trip so we finally decided to go to the doctor. We found out Kennedy had an ear infection and Bronchitis and I had Pneumonia! No fun! Grandma and Grandpa were troopers and took good care of both of us though! We did get to see some cousins at the beginning and the end when we were feeling better and at least we made it to the wedding!DSC_0451 Silly Kennedy wearing grandma’s hat and shoes  DSC_0459 Poor Girl- at least she got a lot of movie and binky time since she was sick :) DSC_0461 Playing piggies with grandpa. She usually doesn’t sit still in one place, you could definitely tell she was sick when she’d actually sit in your lap!DSC_0478 Swinging with cousins Allie and Bree DSC_0405 We got to spend a few days with little Ollie and his parents too!DSC_0489 This is how she had to eat every day- with the cabbage patch doll in the high chair right next to her!

Even though we were sick we still had a good time. We are just hoping next time we visit Utah we will all be healthy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a beautiful bride-I love her dress too. Sorry you were both sick, I hope you are all better now.

Melanie and Jake said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures! I really wanted to see the bride since I couldn't make it.
So sad you get sick every time you go to Utah!

linda said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding-they're a very cute couple! Hopefully next time you come to Utah we can see you guys...

Rose said...

Hey, I like your pictures-all new to me. Hope your fourth was fun. Love you.

Barb Johnson said...

You do seem to have some bad luck when you come to Utah! What's up with that? Cute pictures - beautiful wedding!

Cameron and Paige said...

How fun! Looks like a beautiful wedding! Your little girl is getting so big and just so cute! Looks like you guys had fun