In February we went to the San Antonio Rodeo. Well, we didn’t actually go to a Rodeo event, we just enjoyed the carnival rides, petting zoo and other things going on. This should come as no surprise, but the rodeo is quite the big deal here in Texas. We sure stuck out since we weren’t wearing cowboy boots, a cowboy hat or plaid! We all had fun together exploring things one evening. Kennedy was mesmerized by all the carnival lights and loved looking around at all the people and things!
I was so excited to take Kennedy on the Carousel and we thought she would love it and scream when she had to get off like most other kids do. Well as you can see from the pictures, she didn’t like it so much, but I’m a mean mom and made her ride it anyway…twice! I’m pretty sure she liked it eventually. Kind of scared
“Dad, do I have to do this?”
“I’m not sure about this guys…here’s a half smile”
She really wanted to go on this animal train ride, but she was too small, she enjoyed watching it with dad though.
Haha, love this picture! She’s doing her elephant sound.
I even joined in on the fun and went down the slide.
There were all kinds of animals in the this petting zoo, but there were tons of goats and Kennedy really liked them.
11 comments:
Looks like fun! If you guys are going to live in Texas you should probably invest in some cowboy boots!!
I love your hair Kate...see you soon!
Loved the pictures. Kennedy doesn't look too frightened. I don't think you are a mean mommy!!
Those pictures are adorable but making me REAL impatient to see you guys!!! 3 more days!!!!
You cut your hair! It looks SO good
i've gotta say it.....(you're all thinking it)... Kate, you are one HOT momma!
Absolutely LOVE the hair!
looks fun - I LOVE your hair!!! so cute. hope your girls week goes well
Looks like a lot of fun! I love all the pictures. Did you cut you hair? You look great :)
The Rodeo Stock show is so fun! And Kate I LOVE your hair cut- last time I saw you it was long. Anyway what a fun family outing.
Ditto to everyone above... love the cut. It looks like you guys had a good time! It inspires me to take the boys out to do something beyond yard work! :-)
I'm a little late, but what a fun day!! And I totally agree - Kate, you are one hot mama! Your hair looks awesome!
Post a Comment