Saturday, March 27, 2010

Girl’s Week in Utah

Kennedy and I were able to go to Utah for a few days the middle of March for a Girl’s weekend with Zak’s family in St. George. We were also able to go up to Salt Lake for my future sister-in-law Lanée’s bridal shower.  It was so fun being able to see so much family for both events!

We had Girl’s Week at my brother and sister-in-law’s beautiful home.  We packed a lot in and had tons of fun!  We had a baby shower for a cousin, a bridal shower for another cousin, lots of shopping, hot tubing, crafting, movie watching, playing an intense game of spoons, lots of chatting and just had fun being together with the girls!

DSC_1056The only picture I have of the girls

imageThe cute diaper cake Tracy made for the baby showerimageTheir amazing backyard!imageHot tubing with the girls at night was relaxing!imageSuch a fun game of spoons, lots of good laughs!DSC_1039 The little girl cousins had their own girl time in Bree’s cute room! It was fun to see them all together.    DSC_1047Sadly I didn’t get one single picture of Lanée’s shower, but we had a good time with all the family! (I stole some engagement pics from their blog though) I’m sure excited to be getting such a great sister-in-law!  They are such a cute couple and perfect for each other, we are excited for their wedding in May!

imageimageimage 

I did get a few of Kennedy with Gma and her uncles, it’s fun to see them interact with her.DSC_1062 Gma Rose and Kennedy laughingDSC_1071 Swinging with Uncle Spencer- So cute! I love this picture, he’s such a good uncle.   DSC_1091 Playing with their cell phones- she loves pictures and videos!

Thanks everyone for the fun trip, Kennedy and I had a great time!

6 comments:

Rose said...

I want to play with my little girl!! I'm always happy to see an update on your blog.

linda said...

Kate, so glad you and Kennedy could come to girls week-it was great to be together having fun!!

melimba said...

okay, looks like you had a BLAST on your trip! and that house, is it your brother's? AMAZING! So rad!
can't wait for the "sewing" night this week!
glad I found your blog and it's now officially on my rotation! :) hA!

Barb Johnson said...

Oh how I LOVE girl's week! It just gets better and better! Thanks for making such an effort to be here -- you certainly traveled the farthest! Wouldn't be the same without you and Peaches!

Melanie and Jake said...

Wow! That house is amazing!!!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

OH MY GOSH I WANT THAT HOUSE!!!! haha! ;)