Saturday, February 20, 2010

Grandma Time

DSC_0751DSC_0754DSC_0746 Grandma Rose came down for  a visit  last weekend and we had a great time with her!  Kennedy loved all the extra attention and reading books with “maama”.

6 comments:

Maama said...

It was a most happy time playing with Kennedy and shopping with you!!

Barb Johnson said...

that top picture is PRECIOUS! What a great time with grandma Rose! ....must admit I'm a little jealous - but I'll get over it SOON! March 11th - woo hoo!

The Snyder Family said...

very cute! I bet it was SO nice having your mom there to visit! I miss my mommy, so I'm jealous! :) Kennedy is as adorable as ever, and I LOVE love love, her curls!

Colby & Brenda said...

how fun to have grandma pop in for a visit!! She is looking great- haven't seen her in forever..tell your parents hello next time you think about it....thanks!

Cameron and Paige said...

I love the picture...they are so cute. My mom was just with us so she could see her new grand baby. I love family!!!

Pendant Lighting said...

What a cute picture!