It’s been raining quite a bit here lately, but when the weather has been good we try to get outside and enjoy the sun. This is one of the days we went to the park with Kennedy’s friend Chandler and his mom, isn’t he cute?! The kids had a great time sliding and playing at the park and us moms had a nice time chatting.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Park Pics
Posted by Kate at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
love.love.love these pictures! I'm so glad you took them, thanks! And I'm even more glad that you guys came to the park with us, we definitely need to do it again soon, Chan loves having a buddy to play with! And chatting with you is so much fun for me Ü
cute as heck, that sweater is :)
My little Peaches is getting so big!!! How much longer till girls week.... you better be coming!!
Oh my goodness she is such a doll and I can't believe how big she is getting! I am also pretty jealous about the weather being nice enough to play at the park!
Looks like fun! That last photo of Kennedy is SO cute. She's a perfect combination of you two!
I recognize that play place! It was sooo fun spending time with you all.:)
You and Zak are the best photographers! You always catch such cute shots. I love that last one. I guess it helps when you have an adorable little girl too!
She is such a doll!
Post a Comment