Kennedy and I were able to go to Utah for 8 days last week. We had a great time and kept quite busy! We started out in Ogden at a baby shower for my cousin, then spent a few days in St. George with family, then back up north for two cousins’ weddings. We crammed a lot in and loved seeing lots of family and friends.
Kilee’s Baby Shower
Kilee with her favorite cat stuff :)
St. George Fun All the Johnson cousins
Grandma Barb made this cute dress for Kennedy!
Having fun playing at Allie and Bree’s new house!
The Newlyweds Jake and Serena
Amanda and Blake
Provo Canyon We miss these beautiful mountains! We had a picnic up Provo Canyon, and it was so nice to be back up there and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Kennedy had a great time running around wherever she wanted!
She loved being on the bridge
And had fun chasing Grandpa Jim at the park
Kennedy and Uncle Spencer
It was fun being back in Orem, visiting with people in our old neighborhood and catching up with friends and family, wish we could’ve seen more of you, maybe next time.
9 comments:
Wow, you were really busy! I hope you are enjoying Texas! I can't believe how fast Kennedy is growing up. She's a cutie and I love that cute little dress!
You did all that in 8 days? I am impressed. Kennedy is a doll, and do your cousins have a ball pit in their house?? How cool is that!
haha! A ball pit! That's not even CLOSE to the highlight of that place! I loved the video clip...when I get to missing little Peaches laugh, I'll just keep replaying it. Miss you all! Can't wait for Christmas!
I miss that laugh too. Thank you for the update. I look forward to it so much. Kate have you told Barb how many comments you've had on the dress? Barb, I think you should have a dress section in your store!
I was just catching up on your blog, love the pictures, and I am so sorry that Kennedy was so sick. Looks like your trip to Utah was fun. It is always good to go home and visit. Hope you guys are loving texas!
it was fun having you guys here! that video is funny until arden throws the ball at bree's face.
Hey, did you text me?! I got a text, and it was said someone was in town, but it came from someone who lived in town. I responded, but the person I responded to didn't know what I was texting about. If it was you, I'm sorry I missed ya! It looks like you had a great trip though. :-)
I love the video of Kennedy laughing. I love it how kids make each other laugh the hardest. It is like they communicate spirit to spirit, and they totally understand one another. She is such a sweetie pie!
It was fun seeing you at the shower. You are the definitely kate the great!!!
Looks like a fun trip, and I have to admit that seeing the Provo Canyon pictures makes me a little "homesick"! That's great you got to spend time with your family! ü
Post a Comment