Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a pumpkin patch last night as a family, they were a bit low on pumpkins since we went so close to Halloween, but we still found one. Kennedy had a great time wandering around, talking to and slapping all the pumpkins!

DSC_0478DSC_0493 So excited to see all the pumpkins! DSC_0501 DSC_0503 DSC_0504

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like peaches likes pumpkins better! Thanks for the fun pictures. Have a scarey (but not too scarey for Kennedy) Halloween!!!! Granny & Gramps

Granny Jensen said...

I miss my baby girl. I want to hold her. Can't you come and surprize us for Halloween again?? We have real candy this time!!
P.S. Warty pumpkins how fun!!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Cute!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :D

Jenilyn Anderson said...

SO CUTE! Hey, I am just wondering what Amanda's last name is in that wedding photo. She looks EXACTLY like my mom's piano student and I know she just got married, so I am just wondering. I hope you guys are doing well!

linda said...

Looks like a fun pumpkin patch. What a cute little "pumpkin" you guys have! Hope you all had a Happy Haloween!

Barb Johnson said...

too cute! Love that little girl (oh, AND her parents!). Darling pictures..

amber {and co.} said...

How fun, that's the pumpkin patch we took Chandler to also! Kennedy looks so cute, I love that she pats the pumpkins!