Sunday, October 4, 2009

Catch up

This post is kind of a hodge podge of pictures from the last month. It’s been a busy one, but good as we were moving into our new house (pictures to come), unpacking, getting organized, and having Grandma Barb here for a visit.

Kennedy is at such a fun stage right now, learning and doing new things each day! She’s always amazing us by all the things she does. She signs lots of things which has been very helpful for us! She signs: more, eat, drink, milk, all done, kiss, sleep, please, baby and ball. She can point to her nose, hair, toes and mouth if you ask her where they are at. She also says yes, no, Jesus (so cute), nose, mom, dad, hi, bye, baby and dog. She says woof woof (she’s really good at this one and loves dogs!!), meows like a cat, can gobble like a turkey, and makes the monkey sound. She loves all kinds of animals and loves looking at all her animal books over and over again! She really loves any book though and could sit and look at books for a long time.DSC_0188Kennedy thinks it’s time to take a break from moving and do a little boogie boardin!DSC_0200Having fun playing in the packing boxes with dad

IMG_0102

Our Honey Bunches of Oats DSC_0251Kennedy likes to grab anything she can get her hands on in the pantry, this time she came out with a bag of cereal and was helping her self. DSC_0254“Want some mom?” DSC_0153She comes running when she hears the dishwasher openDSC_0165She LOVES to read and look at her books. DSC_0169 She’s always making us laugh! She likes to take all of her books out of her bookcase, climb in and sit in the corner reading her books. (I know it looks like we never dress our child…)DSC_0179 Bath Time FunDSC_0185DSC_0245Putting on Elmo’s nose at a friend’s birthday partyDSC_0232 Fun with Grandma Barb, too bad we didn’t get more pictures. DSC_0206We love this cutie!

11 comments:

Andi Fitz said...

Cute pictures! I was just wondering how you guys were doing! I bet you are enjoying the warm Texas weather now while we are freezing our butts off up here! The other night at Scott's flag football game it was so cold I told him it made me want to move to Texas! I'm glad you guys are doing well and liking it there.

tracy layne said...

It's torture I tell you! I miss that girl like crazy! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

amber {and co.} said...

Kennedy is such a doll, we love her! And smart too, I can't believe all the words she can say! Chandler loves crawling up on the dishwasher too, what is it about the dishwasher that is so fascinating to babies?? =)

"Aunt" Jana said...

Glad that baby doll is settling in to the new digs so well! Grama Rose and I just checked out the latest blog and new pictures, and we loved it all. Woof Woof! (Kennedy will understand--that's puppy dog talk for hurry up and come visit while I'm still in St. George!)

ferardandy said...

she is so cute! her hair is getting long. i hope you guys are loving it there and getting settled in.

Barb Johnson said...

oh it's painful having you 3 so far away! Can't wait till Sunday! Hopefully Peaches won't forget me by then... Very cute pictures Kate! (you can let Zak out of his box now).

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Such cute pics!! She is a doll! And I love the captions that go with the pics. Still chuckling. Just when I thought the pics couldn't get better, another one came up!

AmbertheGreat said...

Yea for the update. I amexcited you got a house, i can't wait to see pictures. Kennedy is growing up to fast, she is so cute! I am glad you are doing well

Meags said...

she is a cutie indeed! ... fun pictures! hope you guys are getting all settled so you can enjoy the pretty weather down there! i am jealous you are in the south while we FREEZE here!

Colby & Brenda said...

enjoy her! she will be 12 before you know it... I remember when Megan was this age, and now, wow... she's so cute!

Cameron and Paige said...

She is such a cute girl! Love all the photos!