She loved our ward trunk or treat, and thought it was pretty cool that people would give her candy when she held out her hand and signed please!
Her pouch came in handy to hold all her candy! She’d reach down and grab another piece when she couldn’t figure out how to open her current one :)
Jumping like a Kangaroo!
She loves wearing her costume, she brings it over to us all the time wanting to put it on.
Are we done taking pictures yet?
She sure makes a cute Kangaroo!
13 comments:
So cute! Love the costume!
The kangaroo costume idea is perfect for halloween, that pouch holds all the candy. She is a cutie!
Love it.
Kennedy is such a cutie! Yes, that is her! Amanda Larson. She is or I guess was my mom's piano student! How funny. It is such a small world!
Looks like a fun Halloween! Kennedy is a darling kangaroo-I love the pouch-perfect for her candy stash!
So cute! She didn't even have to carry around a bag, she had a built in one.
She is too cute. That costume is darling.
she is so cute! looks like fun
Hi Punkin!!
I love the Kangaroo idea! So adorable!
oh my heck ... kennedy is the cutest kangaroo ever! looks like you all had a fun halloween! love the pictures!
That is the perfect costume with the pouch right there in front! What a cutie!
I love it, she is such a cute kangaroo!
Post a Comment