Friday, August 7, 2009

Random Pictures

These pictures are kind of old, but we are in need of a new post, so I thought I’d put them up anyways. DSC_0012Swinging for the first time with Dad DSC_0045She loves dogs (actually all animals) and just giggles when they lick her or she gets close to them.

DSC_0150

Oquirrh Moutain Temple Open House DSC_0156Kennedy LOVES getting into the cupboardsDSC_0154Who me? I didn’t do it.. DSC_0157 DSC_0170 DSC_0172

She also loves to climb in the fridge.

DSC_0174

7 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

Oh man! I LOVE those fridge pictures! Can't wait till next FRIDAY!!! Yea for Santa Monica!

Rose said...

Hey,Katie surprised me. I love the pictures-Kennedy sure is a busy little body. I'm jealous of Barb-she gets to play with her a whole week before I get to!

Holly said...

She's so cute! I can't believe how big she is now! I hope you're enjoying Texas!

Cameron and Paige said...

I love the random pictures. It's fun to see how she grown and what she been up too. I love the one with her in the fridge, it makes me laugh!

tracy layne said...

Oh my little Peaches! Irrisistable! I CANNOT WAIT for our girls trip! I have missed my Texas girls!

AmbertheGreat said...

Wow, she looks so grown up, How is Texas? how is your new ward? We really miss you - yw's is just not the same, especially since every other week there are no girls :) thanks for the updates

amber {and co.} said...

Haha, Chandler totally climbs in the fridge too, babies are so funny! I love all the pictures, you have such a cute little family!