On Saturday we wanted an adventure, so we headed down to Corpus Christi. We toured the USS Lexington (an old aircraft carrier that’s a floating museum now). It was interesting to learn more about and neat to explore.
We then headed over to Port Aransas and took a ferry ride to Mustang Island. We did a little boogie boardin and had fun in the sun. Kennedy loved the beach and had a blast playing in the sand, oh and eating it too :)
Kennedy looks like a goof in this picture, but we think it’s funny and it’s the best we could do with the sunglasses on.
We’ll definitely be back again to get more sand in our hair, we had a great time together as a family!
7 comments:
Thanks for the Birthday wishes for Aniston, you're sweet! Your little Kennedy is a doll, and I love seeing all the cute pictures of her. Thanks for leaving sweet little notes on our blog, and we're glad we can keep in touch with your guys through the blog.
I've been waiting for pictures of Kennedy at the beach with her sand pail-you didn't disappoint! These new pictures will get me through until I see you next week!!Love ya
How fun!!! It's nice that you guys get around and are able to have fun. I love the pictures of Kennedy she is so cute, especially the last one :)
Looks like a fun place! Kennedy is one cute beach babe! Dale & I would like to come visit you guys some time...maybe when the Jazz play the Spurs!?!?!?!
Looks like you are having fun. We loved the video of Kennedy eating her cupcake. We can't wait til Maci turns one for her cake too.
hey there! i have to say thanks for always leaving me comments! you are awesome! i have been horrible at it but trying to work on it:) i can't believe you guys are GONE! ... for good! i am jealous! some day i will live in the south! it looks like you all are having FUN. kennedy is such a doll!
I love your blog!! All your pictures and everything are so cute! I'm glad you guys went to Corpus Christi too.. it gives us hope for going back :)
Post a Comment