I (Zak) am posting today only because I promised “Grandma” we’d have pictures up tonight. And since I am already dangerously close to getting cut out of the will, I better not flake out on this one.
Here we have our pre-birthday party in St. George. Kennedy’s first attempt at indulging in a paradise of sugary goodness didn’t go down the way we expected.
Things looked good initially…
But the distraction of colorful sprinkles and sticky icing killed her appetite…
We all thought her apparent distaste for baked goods was hilarious…
It was not.
On her actual birthday, we decided to go a little more low-key. A simple cupcake, and only 3 spectators.
Concentrate on the objective…
Intimidation is key…
This staring contest lasted a good 3 minutes. Seriously…
Victory at last!
With a little prodding, we got some chocolate pumping through those veins.
11 comments:
I love the stare down with the cupcake! She is so dang cute! I can't believe it's been a year already. Happy Birthday Kennedy!
She is so cute, I can't believe she is a year old already! I love that she is staring at the cupcake
hahaha Oh Peaches... I miss you!
Happy Birthday Kennedy! Very cute pictures. She is so cute!
Well done, Zakery! You're back in my good graces! That video was adorable, as was the stare down! And she managed to keep her hands clean through most of it! Looks like a successful first "real" birthday party! Wish we were there... :(
Happy Birthday to Kennedy! The video of Kennedy and the cupcake is darling. Maybe she thought the cupcake was just too cute to eat!
Good luck in Texas!!
Hey Kate! Happy Birthday to Kennedy! Time went by so dang fast since we visited her in Texas. I hope you guys are enjoying Texas! Do you already have friends and family there? It looked like you had a lot of people over for her party.
Anyway, I got your email about photoshop. She has certain time frames to sign up for classes, so I'm pretty sure you can't sign up for the exact class that I'm taking since the sign up is past, but she is always offering more classes. I actually have not looked in to her other classes yet or explored her website very much. I would just check her website and look around for a free class that looks fun to you. She also posts tutorials on her blog every once in awhile, so you can do those without even signing up.
What a cutie! The stare down of the cupcake cracks me up. I love the video too.
Ha ha!! That's so cute, and you made me laugh. That was funny.
O.K., on that video I swear the kid is at least half Italian, what with that dark mustache and all. You should add some theme music, such as "whatsa matta you, hey! why you lookin' so bad, hey! gotta no respect, hey! shut uppa you face." Or maybe the theme song from Lady and the Tramp. Anyway, those pics and the video are priceless!! She just keeps you in suspense, almost biting the cupcake, but not quite. It was better than Hitchcock.
She is so dang cute! I love the stare down with the cupcake! Barb told me she is walking - how fun! :) Hope you are enjoying Texas!
Post a Comment