Kennedy and I got to spend some time down in Santa Monica with sisters, cousins and Grandma Barb! All the little kidlets kept us busy all weekend, but we had a blast together with all the girls! We enjoyed the Santa Monica Pier, ferris wheel, beach time, farmer’s market, movie time, delicious food, relaxing, and lots of good shopping! Thanks for the fun trip girls! Jer & Sharla’s beautiful home we stayed at across from the beach!
View of the beach from the house
I didn’t take very many pictures of the girls, but I’ll post what I have. The girls loved watching all the people and dogs out the window. Kennedy would wave and ‘talk’ to everyone that went by. It was pretty funny to listen and watch her!
Bree and Kennedy
The girls with Grandma Barb
7 comments:
oh!!! So cute! We just MUST go back there! It really was an awesome place. You forgot to mention that some of the people (particularly those who didn't respond to her greeting) Kennedy actually YELLED at! She seriously sounded like some wacko street preacher! (on crack!). It was soooo funny! I'm also glad that the "pecking order" between her and Bree has indeed been "established." Peaches seems to know her place now...
Looks like a way fun place. I would have loved to watch Kennedy "yelling" at the people going by.
Hey Kate! How are you liking Texas? Scott applied to USAA yesterday. We are still keeping it in mind. I do wish it wasn't in Texas, but it's such a good company. Is Texas starting to feel like home? How is being away from family? Looks like you guys have been having fun. I hope everything is going well for you guys!
looks like a fun trip. Kennedy looks so grown up, what a cutie, I miss her smiles. How are you? How does Zak like his Job? Did you hear we got a new Bishop sunday - Mark Belnap :) It will be fun times
oh, you are one lucky, lucky girl!! That looks like so much fun!
She is sooo cute!! And that house is amazing! It is fun to catch up on you. And yes, I remember exactly what picture shoot you are talking about with the cowboy hats. :-) Fun times.
That looks like it would have been a lot of fun. And sounds like you had fun.
Post a Comment