We are Deep in the Heart of Texas again! We’ve known that we were going to move to Texas for the past 7 months and it’s actually here now. The movers came and packed everything up and loaded the truck in Orem on June 29 and 30. Then we spent 8 days in Southern Utah with our families, which was wonderful! We arrived in Texas on Wed. night and the movers delivered everything to us on Thursday and we spent the next few days unpacking and organizing! We hope to only be in this apartment for a few months while we try to find a house, so sadly lots of our stuff is still in boxes. We are feeling a little more settled now though. Zak started his first day of work yesterday and is enjoying it so far.
Kennedy thought it was pretty cool she was surrounded by boxes! A few pictures from St. George, the night before we left:
Bree, Allie and Kennedy eating yummy plums right off the tree
Grandma Barb and Grandpa Kerry
8 comments:
Moving is never fun but glad to hear everything is going well! The photo of Kennedy surrounded by all the boxes is so stinkin cute! Have fun in Texas!!
You are lucky to have movers pack for you! It is really hard to pack with 2 little girls. We'll be in Texas soon! Too bad we'll be 7 hours away from you!
Haha! I love that picture of Kennedy in the midst of all those boxes! She looks so cute.
I need your new address! Email it to me pretty please!
Oh my...Kate!! Those last couple of pictures...chaos! That's an understatement! Glad you're young! Cute cute post!
Happy FIRST birthday to my baby, PEACHES!!! Big hugs from grandma!
More pictures-I love them, as you know. I'm glad you found a place for all those boxes.I second the birthday wish to Kennedy. Her grandmas love her!!
Glad that you made it safe!
That's a lot of boxes! I bet you guys are having as much fun as us unpacking all of them! :) You are doing a great job on the blogging, I loved your pictures from Lake Powell. And it looks like you have been having fun. So when do we get to see you guys again?
The birthday pictures are sooo cute. I laughed and laughed about Zak's comments, they fit the pictures so well. Loved the video too. I miss you guys. Thanks for the quick updates!!
Post a Comment