Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kennedy's Nursery

I've had a few requests to post pictures of Kennedy's nursery, so here they are.  I had a fun time decorating and putting it together.  I had a lot of  help from my mom and mother-in-law and couldn't have done it without them.  My mom and I made the bumper pads and the crib sheet, I decorated the block letters,  and Barb made the cute pillow, quilt, crib skirt, and valence.   Thanks moms, I love it and Kennedy does too!  So does Zak even though he thinks it's a pink overload. ;)

DSC_0711

DSC_0701

DSC_0691 

DSC_0689

DSC_0696  

 k1

Thought I better include pictures of Kennedy for the grandmas...

k2

11 comments:

Britt said...

So cute Kate! I really love it and I am not the biggest pink person but you've made it so cute!

Just out of curosity is there a hidden meaning behind the Hersey's bar?

AmbertheGreat said...

So cute! Kennedy is a doll, thanks for coming over last night we had a great time!

Colby & Brenda said...

the nursery is so cute. i love the pink and browns together... i wish i had done something more "girlie and pink" for megan... i love it!

Andi Fitz said...

Your nursery is adorable! I love the block letters you made! I really want to hang out soon!

Barb Johnson said...

Cutest thing I've ever seen! And the nursery's not bad either!

Annie Duckworth said...

Love it! You did a great job.

Holly said...

Great job! It looks great! It's so much fun to decorate the kids room huh? You did a great job! I love the pink overload!

Kandice said...

cute kate! I love it--but I especially love the cute little baby in it!

Mandy said...

Great job! It makes me miss my townhome!

Anonymous said...

Her room is beautiful - you did such a great job! I love shelf with all the fun goodies on it!

We aren't coming back for Christmas. I'm all traveled out for this year :) It's a bummmer we missed you guys! We probably won't be back until next summer...

Emily said...

I love how you decorated it! It is so cute - straight out of a home decorating magazine or HGTV. I'm happy about your job in Texas too and I hope it all goes well! Kennedy is getting so big and cuter with every picture!