Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl

Zak took these pictures a little while ago and I thought they turned out pretty cute, so I wanted to post them.

Smile2                               Smile

4

DSC_0947

                        DSC_0939

DSC_0905

9 comments:

Britt said...

She is adorable Kate!

Colby & Brenda said...

She is so cute and growing so fast! love to see all the fun pix!

Barb Johnson said...

well done, Zakery! Of course, you had a great model to work with..

CHRISTINA said...

if u decide u don't want her, I'll take her. She's way cute. Better keep her. Miss u guys.

Marlyse said...

Those are pretty pics. Don't you guys just love being parents?

Meags said...

cute pictures! she is so darling! i LOVE her little pumpkin costume too! ... too cute!

Josh Farnsworth said...

Wow! Who took these photos? ZPoo? Did you take these? Very nice! What have ya'll been up to?

Mandy said...

How beautiful is she!!!? Congrats! Have a Merry Christmas!

Valerie said...

Great pictures. You're getting great with your camera Zak!
Miss you guys!