Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

DSC_0546

We had a great Halloween weekend in St. George. We surprised both our parents and took Kennedy trick-or-treating to their houses. They had no idea we were coming down. We left her on their doorsteps and had the video camera rolling and the camera ready! Once they finally answered the door and/or recognized who it was they were ecstatic!

   DSC_0233  DSC_0275

                        All the cute cousins dressed up                             

image

                Playing with cousins Allie and Bree on Saturday

DSC_0363

            Eating a delicious Sunday meal that Spencer made us

DSC_0424

Kennedy laughing with Grandma Rose and Uncle Spencer. She was laughing a ton, it was pretty cute. One of these days we'll actually catch her laughing on video.            DSC_0466

                                              More pictures of the fun

Halloween

   DSC_0584 DSC_0586

                                             Happy Halloween!!

DSC_0572

17 comments:

Andi Fitz said...

Kennedy looked adorable in that pumpkin costume!

supifam said...

What a cute litle pumpkin!!! I love the costume! Kennedy is so cute and you look great Kate.

Unknown said...

You guys take the BEST pictures!!! They are all so clear and professional looking. What kind of camera do you have? I love the pictures of Kennedy in her adorable costume against the wall. I can hardly wait till we live in a place we can paint, it's makes the perfect backdrop!!!!

Leaving Kennedy on the doorstep made me laugh out loud. What an awesome surprise.

Like always Kennedy is beautiful. She really is perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures-too cute-love, love, love that baby girl!

Colby & Brenda said...

she's so cute, looks like a great time was had by everyone. i'm sure grandma rose always loves to see her!

Jolene and Ty said...

What a cute little pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

aw! That picture of her laughing with grandma is priceless! You guys take great pics! I love how you left Kennedy on the doorstep, too cute!

Barb Johnson said...

adorable pictures! I must say that was a fun surprise! Love that little pumpkin!

Unknown said...

She is so cute. I love the doorbell ditching idea. hehe Good thing you remember the camera ;) We suprised my parents once sort of like that and if only I would have had the camera, it was priceless.

Marlyse said...

Haha, fun idea! What a cute girl in the pumpkin outfit.

Chelsey said...

How cute!

ciara said...

So cute!!! How fun! I like that you left her on the porch! That is to funny.

Lexi said...

What a cutie! It's so funny how it's all about the kids at Halloween. We are jealous you get to be with so much family! I am glad you found our blog too! We are 5 weeks and a couple days from the baby due date. We are excited!

Kandice said...

Kate, those are the best pictures (it helps that you have the most adorable baby). I just love to think of how happy you made your mom by surprising her! And i absolutely love the picture of her, Kennedy and Spencer. That one is definitely priceless!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

She is too cute! And what a fun suprize to find on your doorstep!

Stink-a-Tink said...

ohhhh..... my heck she is soooo adorable!!!!!!!! AHHH! hahah

Valerie said...

That's awesome. Looks like you had a great time.
Cute costume too. Did you make it?