My apologies for the poor lighting. I just figured out how to get the videos off the camera and compatible with the blog. More to come...
Friday, July 18, 2008
For Grandma Barb
Posted by Zak Johnson at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My apologies for the poor lighting. I just figured out how to get the videos off the camera and compatible with the blog. More to come...
Posted by Zak Johnson at 10:07 AM
11 comments:
CUTE!
oooo! So darn cute! Zak she's beautiful! Thanks for the video...I have no sound on this darn computer at the shop, but I'll be listening when I get home. Thank you thank you! Can't wait to hold her! How about a picture with her beanie off? I want to see her hair! Love you..
CoNgRaTs y'all! she is adorable! i am so excited for you! why did you name her KeNNeDy? i LOVE that name ... it is my maiden name (spelled exactly like that ... Kennedy) and jord wants to name one of our girls that too:)
Such spunk already! I love her!
Congrats Bro!
That is a good looking baby. Hope all is going well for you guys, and it is good to see that all went well with the baby.
Well congrats on the cute baby girl!! Once again NO PHONE CALL. So when did you have her? Now kate you have to be my hero no meds with a eight pound baby WOW!! Well we send you our warmest wishes, and can't wait until you all come home,Just so I can hold her!! Ok and see you all too!! Love ya!
Way cute! It makes me even more excited for out little one in a few weeks! Hope all is well and that you're feeling well Kate!
Oh Kate, Congratulations!!! She is an absolute angel!!! and I'm sure you're glad you have her here. Unmedicated??? You are much stronger woman than I...great job!!
Zak, you sound like a proud Daddy. Kate, I miss you guys up here. Can't wait to see you guys again. And Kate, call me if you ever need anything!
She is so PRECIOUS! Congratulations you too!
What a sweetie!
Post a Comment