Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Dress

                      DSC_0610DSC_0591  DSC_0602 DSC_0588

21 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

She is so cute!!! congrats from Jake and I - can't wait to see her in person. Kate - good work, she is adorable.

Lisa Moore said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations to you both! Hope everything is going well for you in Texas. It looks like you are enjoying parenthood!

sixorangecats said...

Your baby girl is absolutely adorable, we cant wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

aw, such a pretty girl! you have to teach them early to accessorize...I love her headband and bracelet!

Barb Johnson said...

Wow! She's a babe! Cute and girly... Looking so forward to next week when I can play... thanks for the updated pictures

Abbey said...

Congrats you two!!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She's gettng cuter every day. Thanks for all of the pictures on the blog Zak! I love the bracelet. Never too young to accessorize :-)

Unknown said...

Unreal how beautiful she is!!!! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

Kate! She is absolutely beautiful!
I was so excited that Stephanie showed my the pictures! Camp really turned out great--Ciara was amazing and we had alot of fun. Even Dani was great! Can't wait to see you all!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Oh my gosh Kate- the first and third pictures are my favorite! She's WAAAAAAAAAAYY cute!!! I love that dress!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh Kate!! She is just so cute and precious!!! and adorable...

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! Again, congratulations. Maybe we'll get the chance to see you over Christmas if you'll be in St. George.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I can't wait to meet her!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

What a beauty!

Ellie said...

Your baby is beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Mel said...

Kate, oh my gosh! She's gorgeous! I can't believe it! what a beautiful blessing! and congratulations!

The Snyder Family said...

SO adorable! I can't wait to see her in real life!! You guys make precious babies! I LOVE her head band by the way! You will have to tell me where you get all the cute girl accesories, I will need to start shopping when we get back to Provo...

Jessica said...

She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations again!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new baby! She is adorable! I hope you're adjusting to parenthood!

ciara said...

Oh my gosh!! I havent looked at your blog for a bit! I didnt even know you had your baby! I read all about it-you are amazing! She is so darling! I cant wait to see her when you guys come home! Congratulations!!! Im so happy for you! I hope all is going well:)

Stink-a-Tink said...

OH MY GOSH!!! i wish i was the stinkin cute when i was born!! she is flippin adorable!!! i cant wait to see you zak and the babY~~