Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bad Blogger

Thanks to those of you who have offered gentle reminders for us to update our blog, yes we are alive and kicking (3 of us). The past few weeks have been hectic and honestly, I can't think of anything blogworthy to tell you about. Regardless of my lack of content, I will try and scrounge something up.
Some of you may remember me griping about INTEX around December last year. Well it's sequel has come and gone and will never darken my doorstep again. Maybe I will write more on my new website (not yet running.) I will use it to talk about geeky stuff that Kate doesn't want me to write about on our "family blog." That probably means the XKCD comics will be banished from these hallowed halls, unless it's a really good one about raptors or something.
On to topics more interesting to the majority of those who read this stuff. Babies and bellies. Here's a picture I managed to get Kate to pose for a few days ago:
I might have to revoke her administrative privileges on the blog for a little while so she doesn't take it down. She is very shy about showing herself off but I know some of you really want to see her progress. Baby kicks a lot and everything seems to be going perfectly so far. That might change when we go on a quick 24-hour car drive to arrive in the sweltering Texas heat. Kate's been keeping super busy with her classes and work schedule along with trying to plan the details of having the baby in an unfamiliar area. Thankfully we have found some great support from good people living there and we have all the major details ironed out.

8 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

FINALLY! Thanks for the new post! Kate, you look absolutely darling, and I can't wait for our fun Girl's Week in... hmm.. 3 DAYS!!

Unknown said...

Kate, you'll have to let us know where you guys end up in Texas, Oklahoma is not that far away, it would be great to come visit. :)

tracy layne said...

Oh Kate you look great!! I love it! I cant wait to see you in a few days! I hope baby Johnson can handle the party!:)

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I have been looking ur blog once in while..and Kate, you are looking really really good!!!
Few more weeks to go ;)!

Anyways, happy spirng greetings from Toronto!!!
-Emppu

ciara said...

Love the picture of your cute little belly Kate:)

Jenilyn Anderson said...

You look so cute Kate! You two are going to have such a cutie pie and what a lucky little girl she will be to have you two as parents.

Unknown said...

Kate you look so cute.

Stink-a-Tink said...

KATE!!! your so pretty! i hope your coming back soon!! we ALL miss YOU!!!! luv ya .. Kali.. haha i have a blog now! Stephanie helped me!