Sunday, May 4, 2008

Regime Change

As you may (or may not) have noticed, there are some changes on the blog. First, and most noticeable is that Kate has posted something. Give yourself 2 points if you thought to yourself: "Hey, this post is before Kate's post, that doesn't make sense!" It's just a little backdating I learned from ol' Stevie J. Second, is that the look of the site has changed. Kate has wanted to change the look for a while. As the primary poster, I exercised executive privilege and vetoed the proposal because she wanted girly stuff. Well, as you may have surmised by now, Kate is taking charge of the blog and will now assume primary poster status. As such, you can hold her accountable for any posting lapses longer than one week.

If for some odd reason you find my style of writing entertaining, informative, or otherwise worthwhile, I can be found at my new site: If for some reason you feel compelled to visit my new corner on the net in the next week or so, please be patient while I get things together. If you are not willing to venture out of your routine blog stalking pattern but enjoy snickering to yourself about my grammatical errors, rest assured that I will periodically post here as well.

0 comments: