Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Drive


The trees in the mountains are changing colors, so we took a drive up Squaw Peak road to see the colors. Things were fairly uninspiring for the first little while, but the higher we climbed in our trusty Honda, the more vivid and beautiful the scenery became. Here are a few pictures from cascade mountain to rock canyon, but they can't really compare with being there.


This last one is overlooking Utah Lake. It was spectacular.


5 comments:

Barb said...

Sweet pictures, Zak!

Barb said...

Oops! I wasn't done yet...sorry. Is there white stuff on your beautiful mountains now? Sounds like you picked a great day to see the colors. They may not last long!

Abbey said...

Hi Kate and Zak! This is Abbey Mangus (Broadhead). I was so gald to see your guy's blog! Kate, I've totally thought about you tons! Chana and I were just talking about you recently.. Reminising about Dixie days. Anyway, let's keep in touch via blog!!

Unknown said...

Kate!! I'm so glad that you found me too! I've been thinking about you! How are things? Are you guys still in Provo? Let's keep in touch definitely!

Unknown said...

I love Utah!