Monday, September 3, 2007

The End of Summer

The end of Summer is upon us and we are scrambling to pack in as much fun as we can. Kate and I both start school tomorrow, so today we went tubing down the Provo River as our last hurrah. We went biking Saturday and had a fun time running over the helpless pedestrians perusing up the Provo River Trail. We've had a fun summer and although it is never easy to settle back into a "normal" schedule, we are ready to hit the books and all that good stuff. Besides, fall is a really nice time of year. Here are some pictures of recent summer events:

Camp Mia Shalom


Making Happy Factory Toys


The Girl's Camp crew

Ariel view of Lake Powell

A run down the famous Lake Powell Slide


Landing with no injuries!


Bike ride up to Vivian Park


Before entering the frigid waters of the Provo River

Tubing was a lot of fun, until we got to the end and I realized that I didn't bring my keys with me. Luckily, a nice fisherman took me up to the top of the river while Kate patiently waited at the car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! The pictures are great and the writing is great. (Zak don't listen to Kate-write as much as you like.) I love to read what you write. Don't forget to tell us the other story from your N.Y. trip.
You guys are the cutest couple I know. I'll bet your children will be the absolute custest on earth!!! Love, MOM

Barb Johnson said...

yea, I agree with you, Rose... their kids will be adorable! So...about those kids... Anybody wanna say anything?