Monday, March 7, 2011

Yee Haw!

We love the dollar days at the San Antonio Rodeo and always make sure to go!  And it just happened that the day we decided to go my aunt and uncle were there too.  My uncle is the chair of the Ogden Days Rodeo so he was invited to come down and check out the San Antonio Rodeo for a few days. It was so fun to meet up with them and spend a few hours together, Kennedy loved Camille and had a great time!  Now whenever she sees the letter C, she says “It’s a C for cookie monster and Camille!” 

  This cowgirl is ready for the Rodeo!DSC_0067 I LOVE her pink boots (a sweet $2 garage sale find!) I wish I had some of my own!DSC_0130

I hope her curls never go away, we sure love them!PicturesRemember Kennedy’s first Merry-go-Round experience last year? Well, it was quite the opposite this year. She wanted to go on it first thing and loved it, so we rode it a few times! She also was big enough this year to go on the animal train ride that she really wanted to go on last year. She would wave and smile at Camille each time we’d go past her on the rides.

DSC_0069Kennedy with Camille and DaveDSC_0073Does she look like she is enjoying that corn dog or what?DSC_0080These pictures crack me up, she ate that whole corn dog herself!DSC_0082

She came up to me a few days after the rodeo and said, “Mom, Camille is nice, Camille is fun!” :)

Pictures1The Petting Zoo-Kennedy liked all the animals, but would get a little nervous when they would come right up to her face.  So she would usually only pet them with our help.

DSC_0138 We ended the night with $1 Cotton Candy, she was in heaven!

DSC_0160DSC_0158

This is how Kennedy felt about the Rodeo. She gives it a yee haw! We had a great time and we’ll definitely be back again next year!

7 comments:

linda said...

Those are the cutest cowboy boots I've ever seen! Looks like you had a fun time at the rodeo. It seems like there's so much to do in San Antonio...

Rose said...

I give your post a "Yee Haw"!!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

She is seriously the cutest girl ever!!

alecia said...

Brett loved the rodeo and rides too. We'll have to meet up next year. Looks like Kennedy had fun.

Tracy said...

Big score at the garage sale!! Nicely done! Only 12 more days!! Yee haw!

Barb Johnson said...

grrr..... this is grandma Barb, not Tracy! I didn't know she was signed in on my 'puter. I'M the one coming in 12 days :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Joycie. I know Andrea and her son Boston by a cousin of ours. I was looking at her blog and friends and I love your pictures! Your daughter is beautiful! I'm new at doing mine and I'm very interested of how do layer my pictures of my son. I was wondering and hoping if you don't mind telling me how you got your pictures to look like the ones of your daughter and the petting zoo to layer that way. I spent hours of how to do them and I can get them that way. I hope you don't mind! Again, I LOVE your blog and you did a great job with yours! I'm still learning. Your more that welcome to check out mine. Mjgramirez.blogspot.com

Thank you,
Joycie