I’m playing catch up on the blog and realized I never posted these. We got our first professional family pictures done this last fall by the very talented Mikki Platt. We had a great time and loved how they turned out! Here’s some of our favorites:
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Those are some of my very favorites too!!
Pinkalicious made the family photos! YESSSSSS. Also, the pictures are ADORABLE. Also we still feel real bad about forgetting your birthday, but for the record I blame Christian.
Super cute pics! We miss you!
Sooooo cute! I love Kennedy's hair. Such a beautiful family!
Ok, I just LOVE the picture of you and Zak!!
Some of my favorite people in all the world are right here in these pictures!! They really are fantastic. Glad you have these to remember Peaches while she's still a little squirt. Before you know it you'll be having her senior pictures taken!!
These pictures are seriously so great!! She really is very talented (although it helps that her subjects were already pretty cute). I love the one of Kennedy being thrown up in the air -- what a great moment captured!
oh my. these are darling!!!
So cute! Love your adorable little family.
So cute! The photographer did a great job! What a great little family you have!
Hey Kate! this is Anita from the girls night out:) Your little girl is adorable, those are beautiful family pictures! It was nice to meet and talk with you. I'm going to try and make it next week to that story time, so hopefully I will see you there:)
Post a Comment