Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sea World Christmas Fun

Sea World was open for 2 weeks during December, so we made sure to go a few times and soak in all the Christmas fun with friends,  even daddy came along with us one time! DSC_0495  Kennedy and Chandler under the World’s Largest MistletoeDSC_0506 She got to see Santa at Sea World too, still no smile…DSC_0679

She even got to meet Shamu Santa!DSC_0685 Giving Otter a hug

A bunch of the Sea World animal characters come out in the afternoon and have a Christmas hoedown!  Kennedy loved seeing all of them and dancing to the music!  She loves to dance! DSC_0691 Dancing with the Penguin

DSC_0700                               Boot Christmas tree…only in Texas! 

DSC_0716 Clyde and Seamore’s Christmas Countdown, it was a cute new show!DSC_0714

DSC_0723 Kennedy and Zak checking out all the Alligators taking naps in the warm 75 deg weather!Spencer's Photos2 Kennedy loved watching and feeding all the ducksDSC_0793This is the face we get when we ask Kennedy to smile and say cheese! Ha, love her!

6 comments:

Lisa Moore said...

Every time I read your blog it makes me want to move down to Texas! You guys have too much fun! I love Kennedy's cheese face.

Rose said...

You do have lots of fun. I love that cheesy smile too. I think Kennedy is going to love animals of all kinds.

linda said...

Looks like a fun and WARM Christmas activity!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

How fun!! She is seriously beautiful!

melimba said...

I love these Sea World pics! We wanted to go when Santa was there, but alas... didn't happen!
Kennedy is so cute! I love the one of her doing the huge cheeser!?! HAA! Too cute!

Unknown said...

That looked fun, she probably like going in the winter a lot more because there's no water she has to get into!