Thursday, December 30, 2010

Santa Claus

My good friend Aubrey and I got our girls dressed up in their cute Christmas dresses and took them to see Santa at the Bass Pro shop one afternoon in December. Kennedy LOVES Kaylee and Allie, and it’s so cute to see her get so excited when she sees them, and to watch them play together. We had a great afternoon with them!

DSC_0408 Kennedy and KayleeDSC_0413 Still no smile with Santa, but at least she looks cute in her dress!DSC_0419 I almost caught a smile with him here, she’s doing the end of her “cheese” look, I was just too slow.DSC_0423 Kaylee taking Kennedy and Allie for a rideDSC_0426

We thought this antler tree was pretty neat!

4 comments:

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

That is a cool tree! And she is a doll!

Barb Johnson said...

I think Santa is scary too! She's SO beautiful!

Rose said...

I agree, Barb. She IS beautiful and she is very lucky to have parents who make the effort to let her experience so many things!

Mike and Alli said...

I found your blog! Cute photos!