We had fun making gingerbread houses together as a family this year! I was just going to buy a gingerbread house kit, but when Zak heard that, he wouldn’t have it and insisted on making our own gingerbread! So him and Kennedy made the gingerbread and had a great time! They forgot to include peaks on some of the gingerbread pieces to hold the roof, so instead we went for the adobe style gingerbread house look! There was definitely more candy eating than decorating help from Kennedy, she loved it!
Don’t you love Kennedy’s big cheeser smile, silly girl!
Kennedy was very helpful when it came to decorating daddy’s roof
I’m surprised it didn’t cave in with all the candy on it!
Friday, December 24, 2010
Gingerbread Houses
Posted by Kate at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Merry Christmas...to me! This is the best present of all. I think you are all pretty brave to play with icing in your sunday best!!
Hey, anonymous is me, Grandma Rose.
Wow! USAA knows how to throw A PARTY!! Woo hoo! Sure looks like a grand time.
P.S. Kate, you look A-Mazing!
Post a Comment