Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

This year we decided we wanted to all dress up. So when someone said Kennedy would be a good Goldilocks, we decided we’d go along with that theme and be Mama Bear and Papa Bear and Kennedy would carry Baby Bear. Our bear costumes were kind of lame, but Kennedy was cute so that’s all that matters!IMG_5139     We actually painted our faces for our ward party, but I think it made us look a little scary, so that picture is not included…IMG_5141  Goldilocks trying baby bear’s porridge

  The traditional pumpkin pictures:    DSC_0013  DSC_0021 DSC_0022 DSC_0026We sure think she makes a cute Goldilocks!DSC_0039  DSC_0062   Kennedy didn’t even actually go trick or treating Halloween weekend, but she sure got plenty of candy between our ward trunk-or-treat, library story time, music playtime, a friend party and the YMCA! She quickly learned what treats were and would always ask for treats from her pumpkin!imageTrick or Treating with Chandler during Story Time at the LibraryDSC_1106 Trunk-or-Treating at the YMCA with ChandlerDSC_1112   DSC_1118 DSC_1123That’s one happy Goldilocks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see little golden curls this weekend. She is a doll. Cute dress Barb!

Barb Johnson said...

Goldilocks! Come see me!!!! She is too cute, and I'm dying to get her in sunny St. George! Rose, I'm SO glad we both live here....better to have them schlep back and forth across town than have an "all or nothing" situation! Have a great time with our girly!