Wednesday, September 22, 2010

St. George Trip

We drove to St. George the middle of August for a quick vacation to see our families!  It was a long 20 hour drive, but we survived and it wasn’t nearly as bad as we thought it might be. Kennedy actually did really well.  We spent the first couple of days in St. George seeing family and had a great time! Sadly, I didn’t take as many pictures as I would’ve liked of our happenings, but here’s what I did get.

DSC_0111Playing with Grandma BarbDSC_0105 I thought this picture was funny of her “sweeping” the floor and it shows the adorable skirt Gma Barb made her!DSC_0114

We went to the splash pad with aunt Sharla and cousin Bree (sadly I didn’t get any pictures with them.) Kennedy had a blast!

DSC_0123 DSC_0127 DSC_0136 We got our family pictures taken and also took Jensen family pictures! It turned out to be a bit difficult with a 2 year old, but we managed to get a few good ones.DSC_0153 DSC_0210 DSC_0227    We even got to celebrate with my dad on his birthday!DSC_0270 DSC_0279 Kennedy loved helping him blow out the candles!DSC_0271DSC_0273After the birthday celebrations we headed to Lake Powell- that post coming soon! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun pictures of my angel baby!!

Janae and Zach said...

cute family pics kate!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Kate... your hair is so cute! sounds like you guys had a good time!