Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Hoppenings!

DSC_1244Enjoying her Easter basket Saturday morningDSC_1246DSC_0004 Loving her new “rella” (Cinderella)   DSC_0030 Enjoying her chocolate bunny from Gma Barb DSC_0046  Watching general conference on our “big screen”DSC_0050 DSC_0055 As if the ward easter egg hunt wasn’t enough, we went ahead and had another one in our front yard ;) DSC_0060 “Ok, how am I going to get 3 eggs off the ledge?”DSC_0062”Uh oh, I’m loosing one!”DSC_0063 “Saved by the face… Genius!”DSC_0064 Contemplating where to look next… DSC_0070 She sure is “one sweet chick” to us!  We hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter weekend, we sure did as a family!

6 comments:

Cameron and Paige said...

She is so cute! That nice that your ward has an Easter egg hunt. We had to watch conference on our big screen too ;)

Andi Fitz said...

She is so cute and it looks like you guys had a fun Easter! I hope we find a nice house by you guys! That would be nice to be in the same ward! We are going to start the search again soon! I can't believe how soon we are going to be Texas buddies again!

tracy layne said...

Oh my little peaches on her first easter! She is so dang sweet. I miss her so bad! (and her parents)

Rose said...

I loved that series of pictures showing her getting three eggs off the ledge. She's a thinker and can usually figure out a way--way to go Kennedy!!

Kandice said...

Those pics of her juggling the eggs are priceless! I think her age is my favorite! We are so enjoying Beth!

Barb Johnson said...

what a fun post! I just love her "hair fountains" too! Looks like a rather successful hunt this Easter!