The Texas winter was colder and wetter than normal this year, so there are a ton of wildflowers this spring and they are beautiful!! We couldn’t resist doing a little photo shoot in the Texas bluebonnets…along with everyone else in San Antonio. You see people pulled off the side of the road all the time with camera and child in hand, it’s kind of funny. Warning: picture overload ahead!At least we got one smiling picture :)
Kennedy wasn’t too fond of the bluebonnets the first trip and was quickly done with pictures, so we attempted a 2nd trip to get the “perfect” picture of her surrounded by bluebonnets with her actually looking up and smiling at us. As you can see it didn’t quite work, but we still liked these ones.
This is the reaction we got most of the time when we tried getting a picture of just her in the bluebonnets. Oh well, she’s still cute!
Zak trying to tickle a smile out of her
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Bluebonnets
Posted by Kate at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
adorable! What a simply darling family you are! WHY is Texas so FAR AWAY!!! GRRR.....
My sentiments exactly Barb!
P.S. I love picture overloads :)
Haha Oh Peaches, she makes me laugh. She will not be made to do something that she does not want to do, thats for sure! She's a strong little woman. Counting down the days till I see you guys!! I believe we are down to about 11...
these pictures are adorable!! Russ and I have secretly been wanting to pull to the side of the road and take some pictures, but are afraid if we don't have a cute child to photograph it might be that much more silly... but we probably will still do it :)
also, we want to play w/you guys again! Game night/FHE anyone?
How cute!!! I love the flowers! I just wanted to say hi, and I miss you! We just sold our townhome and moved to Arkansas, so we probabley are not very far away, I guess depending on what part of texas your in. :) I have a friend who lives in Texas and she is only 5 hours from us. Anyways, love your pictures!
Post a Comment