For those of you not in the know… Today is a momentous day.
A great milestone has been reached.
Kate turned 25!
Happy birthday to my beautiful (see picture above) and amazing wife! You are an awesome mother, companion, and friend. I am beyond lucky to know you and am honored to be your husband.
I love you!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Kate!!
Happy Birthday Kate!!
Happy B-day Kate, hope you have a great day!!!!
Happy Birthday Kate! We miss you! Hope you have a good day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!!
happy birthday, kate! i didn't realize you are only 25! i'm jealous:)
Happy Birthday Kate! We hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Katie! Hope you had an awesome day!
Lots of day s late, but Happy B-day! I hope yours was as good as mine!:-)
What a great post, Zak. Happy birthday Kate, again and again.
well done, Zakery! Glad you had a great day, Kate. You richly deserve it!
Post a Comment