Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Fun

This is what I woke up to on my birthday! Zak is always doing such fun surprises for me, he’s such a good hubby!  I felt special all day with all these decorations around the house.

    DSC_0598DSC_0594 These pictures don’t do it justice! You could tell he spent a couple hours during the night decorating and blowing up 100 balloons!DSC_0601

image              image

He also made me breakfast and went into work later and came home early to spend more time with Kennedy and I that day.  That night he arranged for a babysitter and took me to Saltgrass Steakhouse, which was yummy! Then we spent a couple hours at Dave & Busters  playing all kinds of games, we felt like kids again:). We had a fun night together! Thanks for making it a great day Zak! Also thanks for all your calls, texts, e-mails, messages and visits on my birthday, it made me happy!

3 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Awwww, what a sweet husband you have, I'm impressed with the decorations! Happy Birthday Kate, glad it was a great one! Ü

Rose said...

You snuck one in on me! I can see why you felt special all day, Katie. Way to go Zak!

Jessica said...

Zak, you should start sending out ideas to husbands around the world! Good for you! And Happy belated birthday Kate!