We went to the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum on campus a few weeks ago and had fun looking at all the animals, Kennedy liked pointing at all of them and saying ooooo, ooohhh.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We went to the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum on campus a few weeks ago and had fun looking at all the animals, Kennedy liked pointing at all of them and saying ooooo, ooohhh.
Posted by Kate at 5:08 PM
4 comments:
Yay! I love the pointing phase! It's so fun!!
I wish I could have been there to hear the ooooing. I love that baby!!
me too, Rose! What are we gonna do???
Hey! I can't believe how grown up Kennedy is getting too! That's the perfect age to start doing those kinds of things. TX is good. We've officially melted though. 5 days straight of triple digit temps! When do you guys move?
Post a Comment