We have lived in Utah County for 4 years and have never hiked the Y, so we decided we better do it before we moved. It was a lot steeper of a climb then we thought, but a very good workout. It was a perfect day today and we couldn’t have asked for better weather. The view of Utah County was beautiful! Kennedy even came along and did great. BYU Campus
Such a cutie!
Cool Girl
We made it to the top!
9 comments:
wow, nice view!! And look at Kennedy's teeth, SO cute!!
I always love picture updates. Kennedy just gets cuter every day!
That's so awesome!! Where do you start the hike? I've always wanted to go!
Well of course Kennedy did great! She didn't have to WALK!! I wanna hike like that! Can't wait to see you three...hurry on down here!!
It is a steep climb, I only did it twice! I'm glad you had a good time. You baby's adorable.
You know I have lived here my whole life and I have never hiked to the Y. I need to get up there and do it! When is your big move?
I need to do that this summer. Thanks for the bug. It was good seeing you guys Thursday! It's been too long. Hope Monday works out. If you wanna hike it again, just let me know. I'll go with you!
It looks so pretty up there. Your little girl is getting so big and so cute! It looks like she enjoyed the hike!
Fun! I have never hiked the Y, I wish I could have made it with you guys the other night. Cute pics! Its cool that you take Kennedy everywhere! I love it. Im sure we will be the same way.........I hope! hehe! Or maybe you are a little more ambitious than I am?
Post a Comment