Friday, January 30, 2009

Rice Adventures

DSC_0855                        Gotta test this thing out- make sure it’s clean DSC_0865   She was definitely more interested in the spoon than the cereal

DSC_0868DSC_0838

Kennedy started eating solids last week. She’s still not so sure about the whole thing, but slowly getting the hang of it.  We sure love this little girl, she brings us lots of happiness!

9 comments:

Britt said...

She is too stinkin cute Kate!

Anonymous said...

What a baby! What a great birthday! Thanks Katie :)

jonlayne said...

love love love those pictures! Thanks for the visits this week!

Valerie said...

She's getting so big and she's so stinkin' cute. I'm bummed we missed you guys last night. Let's for sure plan another on soon.

Barb Johnson said...

how adorable is that! Makes me just wanna squish that cutie pie!

supifam said...

I love her bow. She always has such cute bows on!

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie, I would love to see her in person before you head off to good ol Texas. :) We'll have to get together here pretty soon.

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

She's basically ADORABLE! haha! You guys are pretty much awesome!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I love the first food experience! She is stinkin' cute - she has such a creamy complexion!