Wednesday, January 21, 2009

6 Months

Kennedy turned 6 months old last week. It may be cliché, but it really does seem like yesterday that she was born. To celebrate, we splurged and blew up a balloon for her to play with, supervised, of course.

DSC_0724DSC_0748DSC_0796

7 comments:

Andi Fitz said...

Those pictures are so cute! I agree with you that it does just feel like yesterday that Scott and I visited you after having Kennedy. You guys should come over when you feel better!

Barb Johnson said...

wow! Killer fast half-year! Seems like we were just in Texas slurping up that newborn! I miss baby....bad!

Anonymous said...

Good grief, Kate, these are pretty much the cutest pictures ever. What a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Erica!!What a darling baby! Cute, cute pictures. I'm glad you take so many pictures. Keep it up. I love your new background too!!

Meags said...

how fun! these pics are darling!

Valerie said...

I love those pictures. What a great idea!
Happy 6 mo. birthday to her.

Jedda said...

Wow, what a cutie! I blog-hopped from Poulsen's! It was fun to see your little girl, since she wasn't born when we moved. She's a doll-congrats!