I know we already posted some pictures from her blessing day, but I've been messing around with collages on Picasa, so I thought I'd post the ones I created.
Sweet Kennedy Rose
More pictures of family with Kennedy
I know we already posted some pictures from her blessing day, but I've been messing around with collages on Picasa, so I thought I'd post the ones I created.
Sweet Kennedy Rose
More pictures of family with Kennedy
Posted by Kate at 11:30 PM
4 comments:
I love your collages and I love your baby...thanks for all the pictures you put up.
I love watching your pictures. The collages are great too. I heard picasa is hard to use--you should try photoscape.. it's VERY simple and I'm told easier than picasa..let me know what you think. Brenda (keep the pix coming)
That first picture is perfection! What a pretty baby, her dress is beautiful! I love your family picture in the mountains too!
Are you guys going to be in St. George for the holidays? It would be fun to say hi! We'll be there for Christmas or Thanksgiving, maybe both! I can't decide!
Lol. Oh. THAT's how you do the collages. AND, I love that bottom left hand pic of Kennedy in the middle picture of pics. VERY cute!
Post a Comment