No baby yet. I can't imagine what could be taking so long. This bun has been ready to come out of the oven for weeks now. I don't want the bottom to burn, and in this heat, it just might. Kate on the other hand seems perfectly happy waiting another 9 months if necessary. How does she have the patience!?
To kill some time, we went tubing down the Comal River yesterday. It was pretty fun, and we were told that there would be lots of people drinking lots of... water. This is a picture of just the tubers entering in at one tube rental spot, but down another 100 yards the whole river is covered with tubers.![]()
For those of you grandmothers who might be cringing at the thought of that cute little belly floating down a crowded river in a tube, she not only tubed down, but she went down the cool tube chute... twice! It was a lot of fun, and don't worry, we were very careful.
Here are some pictures from our quick trip to Fredericksburg for our anniversary. It's a cool little German town about an hour from here that is famous for bed and breakfasts. This B&B is called "A Place in Time." We really enjoyed it.
The main drag in town is a haven for all kinds of cutsie shops, most of which I had no interest in, except for the bakery. I had a German pretzel that kept me occupied while Kate had a fun time looking around.![]()
6 comments:
Well, Kate! You are still plenty active considering you're about to give birth! Zak, try a "jeep ride!" Dad always threatened to take me on one to get things jump started! (Kate, don't go!)
Wow, 10 days, that is awesome - I am glad that you are staying busy, it always takes longer if you are sitting around. We miss you and can't wait to hear the happy news -young women (amber)
Wow Kate, you are almost there! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures!
I need more posts from you guys! I miss you too dang much. GOOD LUCK when the blessed timer goes off and the oven gets emptied. Know you're in my thoughts and prayers.
Ha ha I think it is awesome you went tubing! Who says you can't have fun when you are about to pop? My sister jumped on a trampoline when she was that far along and went into labor soon after! I can't wait to see pictures of this baby!
Kate...I love that you don't stop living just cuz you're ready to have a baby. I'd love to see you sitting in the tube.
Hope you're feeling ok. Post pictures and call as soon as you have her! I'm 1st on the list, right Zak?
Post a Comment