Happy 3rd Anniversary to Zak, my amazing husband who I love so much! I feel so lucky and blessed to be married to such a wonderful person who loves me for who I am and treats me like a queen! He is such a hard worker and great example for me! The past 3 years have been amazing and I can't wait until we welcome our little girl into our family this next month and we can be parents together. What exciting times and I hope to spend many more wonderful years together into eternity! These are a few random pictures of us throughout the years.
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary! That's so stinkin exciting! I hope you guys have an amazing day!
Happy Anniversary! Have great day together, enjoy!!!
- Emppu
Kate Kate Kate Kate!!! HI!!! Happy (late) Anniversary! We miss you!
Happy Anniversay guys! Love the pics. I love the pic of your showing your cute baby belly! Yahoo. I can't wait until you have her.
I miss you guys! Come home soon so we can play!
Happy Anniversary!! 3 years, wow time has flown. Cant wait for baby...
PS its only $360 round trip from SLC to Texas :) Can I come visit?
happy anniversary! i love the "kissing-Rock N Roll" picture ... sooo cute! i hope you are feeling great! i can't believe how colse you are getting to actually have your little one!
Happy Anniversary! We got married around the same time. Cool. You look so beautiful in your wedding pictures! Hang in there on this last month of pregnancy!
Happy Anniversary 4 days ago! I hope you guys had a good one since it will be your last without kids! I hope all is well with you two.
OH my GOSH!!!!!!!!! kate you are so stinkin cute!! im so excited for you to have your first baby!! come back! we miss you
Post a Comment