Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate!


Happy birthday to my beautiful, fun, kind, loving, and all-around amazing wife. I hope you have a wonderful day. You have made my life so much better because you are in it. I love you!!!

7 comments:

tracy layne said...

Happy Birthday Kate!!! Hope Zakery spoils you properly! Have a great day! We love you!

ciara said...

Yes yes-Happy Birthday!!!! January birthdays are the best!!! I hope you have an awesome birthday. I just added you guys onto my blog! yippeeee!

ferardandy said...

sorry, i messed up my first comment...anyways, happy birthday! i hope you feel well enough to eat some cake!

sixorangecats said...

Hi kate, Hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday. Allie is here singing hapy birthday, but we will call later so she can actually sing to you.

Melanie and Jake said...

Hope you had a great birthday! I think Jake will want to borrow that "magic blanket" he's afraid we'll have all girls.

Valerie said...

Zak...You are the sweetest thing ever! I loved all the fun things you did for Kate! I loved the car!! You're such a great guy!
Kate, hope your day ended as great as the beginning part! You guys are awesome!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so happy that you are pregnant! You will be a wonderful mom. Mommyhood is the greatest!