Sunday, January 27, 2008

Go Cougs

That's pronounced "Cooogz" to those of you who aren't in the know. We hit up our first BYU Basketball game yesterday and had a good time. We had a bunch of free tickets so we went with the infamous val, and little hadley as pictured below.

Oh, and her parents came too.

I can't wait until I am marginalized by my own spawn. I've seen it happen with my own siblings and their munchkins, so it will most assuredly happen to Kate and I. Luckily the Coogz won and extended their home winning streak to 42 games. Not to shabby for (mostly) a bunch of white boys.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

That court picture turned out good.
Nice Camera!! However, I can't believe of the 250 pictures you took that night only two of them ended up on your blog!
How did the others turn out?

Unknown said...

We were at that game too, so fun.
I called you today at work but you were at lunch. I wanted to thank you for helping me out on Friday. I was in such a pickle. That day was a nightmare!!!! Oh well, thanks for being there for me.
That baby Hadley is so cute. I actually have a friend who's baby's name is Hadlie!! I had never heard that name before but I love it.

Marlyse said...

Hey. What a really really really really really cute baby. Well I think so anyways...