Monday, October 3, 2011

Kennedy turns 3!

Kennedy was SO excited to turn 3! We didn’t do a big party this year, but decided last minute to have some of her friends over for cake and ice cream since she had been so excited for her birthday. She LOVES being with all her little friends, so we knew it would make her happy to have them there to celebrate her special day!

DSC_0459What a CUTE 3 year old!DSC_0453

She requested a PINK cake and cupcakes.

DSC_0451

I had too much fun making her cake and the delicious strawberry cupcakes, she was pretty happy with all the pink!

DSC_0463

Ever since Kennedy turned 2 she’s always been making ‘cakes’ for us out of anything. So it was fun to see her excitement and watch her blow out the candles on HER very own cake!DSC_0480We are blessed that Kennedy has so many good friends she enjoys playing with, and we are lucky that we enjoy hanging out with their families too!  As you can see they have a lot of fun running around in the play room and jumping on the LoveSac!DSC_0472DSC_0468

I’d say it was a success, a very HAPPY girl and a fun evening with friends!

5 comments:

Marlyse said...

I love all your new updates and pics. Glad you did it! It's fun to see how you're doing! And Happy Birthday to Kennedy!

linda said...

Happy Birthday to Kennedy-love her "pink" cake!

AmbertheGreat said...

FUN!!! I can't believe she is 3 what a cutie

Rose said...

Cute cake. I love the white daisies. Even cuter little three-year-old

Jill said...

That girl is so sweet and so popular! Look at all of her friends. Happy, happy birthday Kennedy!