We got a groupon for the Helotes Fall Festival and decided to go check it out the beginning of October. We were a bit disappointed with the festival, but Kennedy loved the bounce houses and train/hay rides, so I guess in that case it was a success.
She was terrified of bounce houses last fall, so I’m glad she likes them now, she could’ve spent all day in them!
She was too nervous to go down on her bum at first, but we finally got her to turn around and go face forward. She gave us some good laughs going down this slide!
Excited to go on the orange train rideShe even got dad to go on both the rides with her.
Happy Fall! We are finally getting some cooler fall weather here in Texas and enjoying it!
2 comments:
Love those boots with the green handles!!
Your blog, your family, and especially that beautiful 3 year old girl are so sweet. I haven't peeked in a long time. I'm glad you're finding so many fun things to do in Texas - I hope all is well with your little family.
Post a Comment