Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Long time no blog…

IMG_9851e

Thought it might be time for some new pictures of this cutie on the blog! Zak’s very talented sister took these pictures of Kennedy while we were in Bear Lake this summer.

So ya, I’ve taken a LONG break from blogging if you haven’t noticed :)…but I’ve repented of my ways and I’m committed to be better, now that our crazy summer is over. Maybe that means life will slow down now, ha! probably not. I’m still going to try and post about the previous months, even though it’s a daunting task. It’s for my sake since this is basically our scrapbook, so I’ll be playing catch up for awhile. More posts to be coming soon…it’s good to be back!

IMG_9797eIMG_9830e

3 comments:

Rose said...

Wow!! Holy cutie!!

Barb Johnson said...

amen to that grandma Rose! Glad you're back....i miss seeing my little peach pie :)

Allison said...

She looks SO beautiful! These are great pictures! :)